Customer & Broker Experience
Consumer expectations are changing due to digital experiences. Brokers & Agents have been asked for faster quotes and decisions so that they can compete for business. They also increasingly expect service capabilities equal to those granted by direct writers to policyholders, such as integration with their brokers/agency management systems and communications based on their communication preferences. They want to reach as broad a market as possible, and while brokers & agents tend to attract relationship-oriented clients, they need to improve digital capabilities to meet these shifting expectations.
At Coforge, we provide a digital experience platform aligned with the digital strategy of the insurance carriers. Our platform supports an improved experience for the brokers, agent, and policyholders by:
- Digitizing interactions with prospects and insureds
- Using AI-based outcome to provide prediction and remediation, that takes a much shorter time than the current ‘automated’ processes.
- Employing a cognitive and systematic approach for new submissions by mapping out the current business processes
- Bringing in the required deep expertise for the design and implementation
- Delivering the final solution through customer collaboration
All this helps in new business and quoting capabilities along with integration with core systems across the insurance value chain, such as new submissions, renewals, endorsement processes, payments, self-service, etc.
With a judicious combination of human logic and machine-learning, our approach is supported by intelligent data-driven analysis based on insurance/loss history and outcome prediction resulting in highly effective closure of new business cases. Our solutions include AI-based digital business assistants, deep learning, machine learning, multi-currency/multi-lingual/multi-channel experience, image recognition, RPA, NLP, and workflow automation.