Engineering Led Outcomes
Our Engineering strategy is deep-rooted in the business outcomes we deliver and the culture of trust we have with our clients.
We have well rounded expertise in product engineering:
- Client products: custom building products jointly with our clients
- Coforge products: innovating to build our own products.
Product Engineering offers services that are infused by a Product mindset with an adaptable Operating Model and multi-velocity Business Model with emphasis on three distinct and differentiated services –
- Product Mindset for innovations and speed
- Cloud Engineering for scalability and elasticity
- Process Engineering for optimization and modernization across Business & IT landscape.
Our Differentiated Approach
- Product Engineering – Our product engineering services focus on product design & innovation, development, and product management services. The product design and innovation services use our proprietary frameworks and workshops themed around Design Thinking, LEAN Startup, Minimum Viable Product to prove the concept, build a prototype and lay the foundation of design and development. The development services typically use Global AGILE methodology to drive the SDLC and help clients rapidly develop with Speed, Scale and Certainty and realize their product vision.
- Cloud Engineering – We help our clients define strategy, build and operate the digital backbone using hybrid and multi-cloud. The Cloud Engineering services include helping clients understand the digital assets and their disposition to moving to Cloud. Our services also include the development of cloud-native architectures and applications leveraging cloud services from any of the Hyperscalers, i.e., Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Process Engineering – Our process engineering services primarily include cognitive & automation services. These services cover the spectrum from assisted automation to un-assisted automation, to intelligent automation and to more cognitive services using Vision AI, Speech AI, Document AI, and Graph AI services.
Point of view