Metaverse promises to transform the way we work, live, and interact by offering new, immersive ways to interact, collaborate and transact. Coforge Metaverse Center of Excellence (CoE) aims to be at the forefront of Metaverse immersive experience and the possibilities it offers for the enterprise world.
Few use cases that are of interest for enterprises and are being worked upon by the CoE include:
- Virtual Spaces: Virtual campuses, virtual meetings, and events (meetings, training, employee/user/client onboarding, conferences, expo events, community events, team building, etc.)
- AR/VR/MR/XR-based scenarios: Multi-user gaming/social gaming, exploration/interactions in a virtual space, overlay of virtual assets and real-world assets, remote assistance, machine support documentation like dis-assembly /assembly guidance, e.g. in MRO, etc.
- Virtual Storefronts: Virtual stores where people can try things (e.g. try a dress, accessory, hairstyle, etc. on their avatar) or overlay things (e.g. overlay a piece of furniture in their room); have endless aisles (no restriction of space), customized shelves (as per user preferences)
- Virtual offices, Virtual bank branches: Customized virtual spaces suitable for a given setting, e.g. an office or a bank branch with associated interactions
- Digital Twin: Immersive experience that allows simulations and what-if scenarios, e.g. Digital Twin of an assembly line can help optimize production by removing bottlenecks or accelerating work by tinkering with various parameters, e.g. assembly line layout, placement of parts to be assembled, etc.
- Virtual Assets Marketplace: NFT-backed assets (virtual or real-life objects) like art, memorabilia, images, video, music, etc., and the facility to buy/sell these assets while maintaining ownership provenance using Blockchain. The marketplace can facilitate the participation of various stakeholders like sellers, buyers, auction houses, financers, fans, etc. This also involves metaverse marketing to bridge the gap between interaction/experience and calls to action, combined with a more accurate way of measuring marketing effectiveness and monetization throughout the different virtual worlds
- Data visualization: 3D visualization of data in a virtual environment, allowing for multidimensional visualizations to demonstrate relationships, recognize patterns, identify trends/patterns, etc. Also, allowing for highly collaborative, real-time data analysis in a virtual environment with experts from across the world
- Metaverse portability: The Metaverse is a collection of virtual worlds and requires ways to transverse these virtual worlds while retaining attributes like identity, inventory of assets, and finances. Security and identification of identities and assets across the virtual worlds are paramount here
See what we have achieved