Corporate Social Responsibility
CSR programs at Coforge are driven by care, compassion, and commitment. We are catalysts in transforming lives through our social initiatives. As a socially responsible corporate, we acknowledge our responsibility to enable the growth and development of communities and to positively impact the environment. We have been earnestly trying to make a difference to thousands of lives through our interventions in the areas of education & employability, rural development, livelihood enhancement, animal welfare, environment conservation and sustainability.
At Coforge, we are committed to identifying and supporting programs aimed at:
1. Education, Skill Development, and Employability – Education is a key driver of social change. To bridge the gap arising due to inequity in education, we extend our support to marginalized communities to get access to holistic, good-quality education and hone their skills to get employability. Our programs help students transcend the limits of their socioeconomic background and realize their full potential.
2. Environment Conservation and sustainability - As an environmentally conscious organization, we are taking steps to fulfill our commitment to sustainability. Our measures focus on the conservation of natural resources and supporting the well-being of current and future generations Our programs aim to create a self-sufficient rural society that has access to food, safe drinking water, and a clean and green environment. Our pledge includes:
- Climate Change – Be carbon neutral by 2030. Reduce our fossil fuel consumption and increase carbon offsets using impactful social and environment development projects.
- Water Conservation – Be Water Positive by 2030. Conserve, harvest and recycle water to effectively be water positive.
- Waste Management – Be zero waste by 2030. Create an effective waste management ecosystem to reduce waste, recycle as much as possible and minimize to landfill.