Coforge has been ranked amongst the top 3 IT service providers in customer satisfaction in Whitelane’s 2020 UK IT Sourcing Study
Coforge has been ranked amongst the top 3 IT service providers in customer satisfaction for the second consecutive year in ‘Whitelane’s 2020 UK IT Sourcing Study’.
The 2020 UK IT Sourcing Study, conducted by Whitelane Research in collaboration with PA Consulting, the innovation and transformation consultancy, investigates more than 550 unique IT sourcing relationships and 600 cloud sourcing relationships held by over 250 participants of the top IT spending organisations in the United Kingdom. This makes it the most comprehensive UK survey to date with more than 1,150 contracts investigated.
The research examined 29 IT service providers, their performance, customer satisfaction levels and delivery quality. Coforge’ customers in the UK have given an overall satisfaction rating of 78%, an increase in 2% from the 2019 study and well above the industry average of 68%.
The survey also assessed each organization based on various Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
Coforge has been ranked #1 in Proactivity with a rating of 73%. The company has been placed amongst the top 3 providers for: Service Delivery Quality with a rating of 78%. This has increased by 2% over the 2019 study. Account Management Quality with an overall rating of 80%. Innovation with an overall score of 69%. This has increased by 2% over the 2019 study. Coforge has been ranked amongst the top 5 IT service providers in >strong>Contractual Flexibility with an overall score of 80% and Transformation Quality with an overall score of 67% above the industry average of 66% and 59% respectively.
Jef Loos, Head of Sourcing Research Europe, Whitelane Research said, “Coforge continues to shine in the UK outsourcing survey. It is remarkable that the company has been consistently ranked amongst the top 3 IT service providers in the region. This recognition is a testament of the company’s relentless focus on providing exceptional services to its customers. It is heartening to see that Coforge’ UK customers have rated them way above the industry average in all the key performance indicators.”
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information and requesting access to the complete report.