Cloud Log Analyzer for Appian
Business Problem Statement:
- Continuous real-time monitoring of Appian servers to flag major issues automatically
- Reduce the probability of server downtime by automatically alerting concerned teams about server issues that may lead to downtime
- Access Appian logs in a more structured form, thereby increasing the readability of logs
- Build a scalable Appian server monitoring and log reader solution value in an agile manner.
The Cloud Log Analyzer solution for Appian delivers continuous real-time monitoring of Appian servers, reduces the probability of server downtime by automatically alerting concerned teams about potential issues, and facilitates better accessibility and readability of Appian logs. Leveraging Cloud Log Analyzer, along with Coforge’s Appian expertise and services, ensures you derive maximum value with minimum downtime.
- Read server logs automatically to determine key metrics that affect server performance
- Provide a monitoring dashboard to monitor various server metrics that help in determining server health
- Send automatic notifications to concerned teams with potential server downtime warnings and areas of the issue in case server health is bad or critical
- Access and read various Appian logs with ease
- Provide service accessibility to anyone using Appian within the organization
- Compatible with both Appian cloud and on-premises solutions
Determine Key Metrics: Cloud Log Analyzer automatically reads the various server logs to determine key metrics/ elements that have a major effect on server health
Monitoring Dashboard: Cloud Log Analyzer provides a state-of-the-art monitoring dashboard to access and monitor all server health metrics to ensure Appian servers are running 24X7
Automatic Server Health Alerts: Scheduled job sending email notifications to users with potential server downtime warnings and highlighting areas of issues in case server health is bad or critical
Access and Read Server Logs: Cloud Log Analyzer provides the user ability to easily access and read various Appian server logs with enhanced readability.
Admin Console: Cloud Log Analyzer provides the ability to set up an Admin team who can configure the details of various key logs and set thresholds for effective alert management for the environment.
Scalability: Cloud Log Analyzer is a scalable service. It can be configured to provide access to anyone using Appian within the organization and is also compatible with Appian cloud and On-premise solutions. This tool is easily deployable to any Appian cloud or on-premise environment running Appian version 21.1 and above.
Cloud Log Analyzer automatically reads the various server logs to determine key metrics/ elements that have a major effect on server health. Eg: Errors / Warnings, Appian Disk Space, MySQL Disk Usage, JVM Heap Memory Usage, JVM Average Load, JVM System Memory, Engine Average Load, Engine System Memory, Engine Swap Space, JVM Swap Space, CPU Idle Time PX001, CPU Idle Time PX011, CPU Idle Time PX021log reader solution value in an agile manner.