Business Rules Framework, Migration and Rationalization
- Expose the Business rules embedded in legacy ETL process into a central DQM framework to cater to BCBS 239 compliance.
- Migrate the legacy ETL processing into Custom Java Framework for as part of rationalization of Front office feeds processing.
- Parse code implemented within the ETL (Informatica) & various legacy processors (C++/Java) to extract embedded business rules.
- Created Java Parser for Informatica Powermart to expedite the rules extraction
- Integrate the discovered Business rules in Java Framework for ETL processing and DQM process
Improved BAU maintenance and improved time to productionise change
- Centralized DQM
- Streamlined Data processing
- BCBS 239 compliance
Tech Stack Used: Informatica PowerCenter, Java Spring Boot, C++ Visual Studio Code, Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle, Silverlight UI, Angular Js.