Access to the most up-to-date scientific and clinical information about drugs is critical to healthcare professionals. A US Biopharmaceutical Medical Affairs team wanted to provide a forum for healthcare professionals to support this critical need for a leading drug. To assist, Coforge deployed a user-friendly website for healthcare professionals to obtain and request all information about the drug.
About the Client
US Biopharmaceutical company Medical Affairs team
US Biopharmaceutical Medical Affairs team wanted to provide a forum for Healthcare Professionals to obtain the most up-to-date scientific and clinical information about the companies leading drug to help Healthcare Professionals make informed decisions that can improve health outcomes for their patients. In addition, the forum was to provide an overall communication vehicle for Healthcare Professionals to obtain and request related information about the drug.
Deployed a one-stop, user-friendly website for Healthcare Professionals to obtain and request all medical related information about the specific drug.
Key website features included:
- Search for scientific and clinical information
- Submit medical inquiries.
- Request a meeting with a MSL to obtain more information about the drug.
- Search for medical conferences related to the drug therapeutic area.
- Learn more about the company’s portfolio of medicines.
- Learn more about the company’s pipeline of medicines.
- Learn more about the company’s historical and active clinical trials.
- Learn more about the company’s patient assistance program.
- Request a medical education grant
- Submit an investigator-initiated study proposal
- Website was deployed using Microsoft Azure Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Drupal for content management and SEO-friendly content
- Website integrated with Veeva CRM and Salesforce to obtain information and submit meeting requests
- Increased Healthcare Professional drug awareness
- Increased Healthcare Professional interactions with MSLs and service team
- Increased Healthcare Professional satisfaction