The client was looking to reduce the costs while delivering a streamlined, interactive service experience. To accomplish this, the client wanted to implement an agile, next-generation workplace environment, with minimal business disruption. Coforge has delivered a future-proofed, innovative, and intelligent workplace, by using advanced workplace technologies to transform their employees’ digital experience.
About the Client
The client was the UK’s Care & Research Charity for People.
The three charities were sharing a common infrastructure. During any event, all three charities users would be impacted. The client was heavily dependent on IT in terms of fund-raising events, volunteering databases, and providing quality service to its endusers/ beneficiaries. With the legacy IT infrastructure, the client began to face critical issues such as:
- End of life end-user devices
- No latest communication and collaboration tools
- Poor user experience
- Inability to leverage newer platforms and technologies
- No consumption-based delivery of IT services
- Besides, the client was also struggling with the poor IT perception amongst business stakeholders:
- IT support desk was witnessing a large number of repetitive issues in the EUC environment.
- IT support was exhausting its capacity in doing mundane jobs. A significant number of incidents were resolved by referring to SOPs, which show high potential for automation and improve user experience & productivity.
- Lack of self-service option for end-users empowerment
- The high cost of service operations
In partnership with the client, Coforge applied its unique Digital Workplace strategy encompasses businessaligned agile services along with a suite of intelligent tools and support services, embedding automation, and self -services to optimize efficiency, effectiveness, and responsiveness.
- Highly agile and flexible delivery structure to address the business dynamicity and to meet the oscillating demands
- Applied our Anyplace Workplace strategy and brought a digitalization layer that uses the power of AI, Analytics, and Cognitive Intelligence to modernize the workplace environment and introduced:
- Self-heals and auto-remediate the repetitive tasks
- Empowered end-users with one-click solutions (VPN issues, PC Hang, Slow Performance issues, Software Crashes, etc.)
- Patch compliance engine for roaming users to work beyond the corporate boundaries and to ensure the workplace estate remain secure and compliant
- Leveraged its MoDeL modern device life cycle management to enable software distribution over the Internet for roaming and BYOD devices
- Centralized automated CMDB population
- Persona Based Services by bucketing homogeneous users
- Coforge Embrace; to increase the adoption of endusers
- Dedicated focus to drive user experience with Experience Management Office
- Revised SLAs which meets the user’s expectations and business demands
- Built-in BCP and agents can work from home (subject to regulatory approval) to continue to deliver services
Delivering More Value
- Approx. 15% increase in device management compliance adherence
- >3% proactive resolution enabled by Xynalitics – Coforge End-Point Analytics
- Consistently maintaining high-level of end-user satisfaction
- Lowered MTTR (Mean Time to Resolve) of end-user incidents which directly translated into business productivity
- Less ‘Wait Time’ in the service desk queue
- Increased resolution accuracy and first-time errorfree resolutions
- Reduced ‘Average Handle Time’ resulting in increased productivity of end-users
- Self-services enabled the workplace to accelerate service speed and efficiency
- Fewer incidents at Service Desk