Our suite of default management platforms combines intelligent process automation and transformational services to help lenders scale their operations to meet increasing borrower demands and market changes.
We ensure efficient processing, rigorous quality and governance while meeting regulatory and investor requirements.
We help lenders:
Deliver faster turn time
Ensure shorter operational turn time with agile workflows and smart process transformations.
Manage volume fluctuations
Be flexible in managing staffing with a scalable workforce of 4500+ professionals.
Enhance customer experience
Real time borrower assistance with 24/7 omnichannel contact center services.
Powered by 20 years of industry experience, our Default Management Support Services are trusted by several lenders including two of the top 20 U.S banks.
We support 1M loan servicing customer requests, 8.4M boarding and indexing of documents, over 5M inbound and outbound calls, 4.3M outbound and inbound collections calls and 3.6M email customer requests annually. Our solutions are easy to implement and can work with client systems.
We specialize in:
- Early intervention and collections
- Initial file intake, processing & underwriting
- Loan modification, short sale & deed in lieu
- Repayment plans, payment monitoring
- Call quality monitoring / FCI
- Tax & HOA
- Valuations: ordering and review of AVM, property condition report and BPO
- Borrower – document chase
- File intake, setup & processing
- Borrower – document chase
- Loan modification underwriting
- Property reports– current owner search, two owner search, full search, foreclosure information report and TSG report
- Document preparation
- Closing & booking
- Early to mid-stage collections for all types of mortgage loans, auto & instalment loans, credit & debit card payments, and HELOC
- Back Office Support
- Skip tracing
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- 24/7 omni-channel contact center
- Collection Strategy Consulting
REO back office support
- Property reservation setup (initial)
- Preservation work order reviews (initial & recurring)
- Invoice reviews & approval
- HOA curative & processing
QA & QC
- Quality review on decision taken for approval, denial, and closure process for loss mitigation workout requests (short sale, deed in lieu, forbearance and repayment plans)
Bankruptcy back office support
- Bankruptcy setup & referral
- POC/MFR/Supps preparation and review
- Review plan and file objections & monitor CH 13 payments
- Reviewing affidavits and declarations
- Preparation of chapter 7, reaffirmation agreements
- Review notice of default, monitor cases for discharge/dismissals & Invoice management
Foreclosure back office support
- Pre-foreclosure checks and FC referral
- First legal and follow up monitoring
- Reinstatement, payoff, judgment and bid preparations
- Foreclosure pre-sale reviews
- FC timeline reviews
- Invoice management
- Claims preparation and filing