Governance - Create lasting value for all stakeholders.
- Cyber Security – Comprehensive and proactive cyber security to protect our and our client’s digital assets.
- Supply Chain Sustainability – enhance and focus on suppliers with ESG/S first outlook and performance.
- Code of Ethics – Safeguard against illegal practices such as zero tolerance for corruption, anti-bribery, unfair labor, human rights abuses, etc.
Data Privacy: Coforge is committed to protecting the privacy of all its stakeholders, be it Employees, Customers or Vendors And the commitment is ensured through implementing a strong Privacy Program. Privacy function at Coforge is designed to operate independently and reports to highest level of Management for necessary oversight. Privacy Program at Coforge is implemented through a robust Privacy Framework, which is kept aligned with applicable Privacy laws across all our operational Geographies. Privacy framework establishes clear policies, guidelines and a self-help repository of templates & checklists, which is used across the organizational entities for protecting privacy.
Data protection impact assessments are carried out for all new programs or programs undergoing significant changes, involving personal data. For any new developments, Privacy by design framework is followed while designing solutions. Monitoring & regular assessments are carried out by Privacy function to ensure compliances as well as driving improvements to ensure effective implementation of Privacy principles. Tools are implemented to enable data subject rights, which is one of the key aspects of a privacy program. Privacy program is further strengthened by building a strong Privacy culture through multiple training & awareness activities.
Cyber Security: Coforge has developed its Cyber Security Program which is compliant with Global Standards like ISO27K1 and SOC2T2+HIPAA, thus ensuring world class standards of People Process and Technology. We undergo regular internal and external Audits, as well as client account audits to assess our security posture and compliance against our obligations on an ongoing basis. Our Defence-in-Depth strategy ensures several layers of checks and controls to ensure Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of Coforge own data as well as our clients’ data. Our Cybersecurity Strategy is to have Secure-by-Design, and our controls are scalable, adaptable, and configurable to client specific requirements. Coforge has well defined Cyber Security Organization, and our Security Leaders ensure participation from everyone in building a secure operating environment.
Supply Chain Sustainability
As a continuously evolving and growing organization with a futuristic vision, supply chain sustainability is strongly seen as a way of promoting our sustainability conviction across the value chain. We encourage and influence environmentally friendly supply chain practices at our organizations and our vendors with whom we associate.
Contributing towards Business responsibility and Sustainability mission What We Do and Intend to Do for the larger community remains at the core of Supply Chain. Our entire organization and its members are working with clients, partners, and communities to participate in building up of a sustainable and healthier by following various measures for Environment, Social and Governance (“ESG”).
Supply Chain at Coforge is fully committed to creating a positive impact for all its Suppliers. It aims:
- to partner majorly with the suppliers who follow the ESG Parameters and also carry sustainability assessment of suppliers’ basis their capacity to improve their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) parameters.
- engaging the local India based suppliers, that contributes towards creation of domestic job opportunities and in turn creates stronger community,
- at following the ethical and most fair practices in selection of vendor and while engaging with them.
- At maintaining supplier diversity by engaging with diverse supplier
- Emphasizing supplier code of conduct that includes antibribery, trade controls, conflicts of interest, labour practices, human rights, health and safety and environment clauses in line with local laws and regulations.
Further, Supply Chain’s contributions on ESG are classified as below:
Environmental – Vision is to protect and preserve environment through its supply chain
- Waste management initiatives implementation to minimise or reuse/ recycle waste
- Recycling of water for usage in Irrigation & washrooms to support and enhance water availability to larger community.
- Recycling of e-waste like desktop, Laptops, and other IT devices.
- Employees transport system manage through CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) fuel / electric vehicles.
- Supporting the environment by transition to low-carbon world by continuing to maintain green and healthy environment Social – Commitment towards social well-being of its employees/workers/their families and larger social communities.
- Ensuring the social diversity by extending the job opportunities to differently abled employees
- Maintaining diversity by providing equal opportunities to the female employees and maintaining the median salaries/wages at par
- Providing healthy environment to employees through Employee Wellness and Employee Assisted Programs
- Empower education to unprivileged community.
- Provide business opportunities to MSME suppliers.
- Trainings conducted on employees and health and safety.
Governance - Conduct business with high standards and ethical manner.
- Enforcing Supplier Code of Conduct to promote the antibribery, health and safety policies, labour law practices and trade controls
- Follow Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy and Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures Policy within Supply Chain
- Active Management of Whistle-blowing policy within the organization to ensure proactive measures on any deviations
- Engaging with stakeholders proactively through trustworthy channels via transparent communication
- Ensuring confidentiality of data and mitigating any risks to protect the same