A leading airline in the USA that serviced over 10 million passengers on its fleet of 40 aircraft annually wanted to provide a rich and seamless digital experience for its customers by redefining their travel across the channels, devices and touchpoints. Its ambitious goals were to:
- Increase ancillary revenue through hyper-personalization based on analytics-driven customer insights
- Handle high web traffic while maintaining security and Time-to-Market
Having delivered agile digital e-commerce platforms for over 50 airlines, we:
- Designed and Developed the website on SiteCore CMS and .Net framework providing internationalization and localization aspects
- Delivered complex integration with AliPay, Farelogix etc., for ancillary service pricing and co-branded card sign-up as part of booking, insurance, and trip planning processes.
- Introduced flight shopping using Google ITA QPX 8.1
- Provided complete DevOps and release management support along with Technical/Functional consultancy and QA across the services of Baggage handling, Codeshare check-in, Miles add/change etc.
- Mainstreamed innovative features such as Predictive search, intuitive search filters, User profile management and simplified checkout in an attractive and SEO-friendly Ux.
Our key focus was on engaging the end customers with ‘Emotionally Empathetic Experiences’ by sensitizing all services to the principle of ‘every customer is a segment of one’. In addition, we ensured complete automation of entire business process spectrum and continuously monitored them for performance improvement on all platforms.
- 69% Targeted revenue derived from direct channels
- 4% Increase in overall passenger revenue
- 5% Increase in ancillary revenue