Mortgage Origination Support
Powered by 20 years of industry experience,
our Mortgage Services are trusted by several lenders including the 4 of the Top 25 U.S banks.
Processing Administrative Support
Boarding & indexing
- Faster and more accurate review, data entry and indexing of application information and associated documents.
Coforge helps bank move up 5 places in J.D. Power overall satisfaction for mortgage origination
Review quality check of initial disclosure
- Review of fees, cost, and other documents to ensure accuracy and verify the defined disclosure timelines and guidelines are met.
45% productivity increase and 50% faster turn time in residential mortgage input function
Administrative & verification support for processing
- Review of application information and identification of data discrepancies against client guidelines/ checklists to reduce rework.
Review third party documentation and enter data
- Review and verification of third party documentation and input of information into the origination system.
Pre-Underwriting Support Services
Data Validation and Review
- Validation of documentation requirement as per product, investor and bank guidelines. Condition for missing and/or incorrect information/documents
- Calculate income and ratios.
Assets / Collateral/ Credit /Disclosure Review
- Review asset requirements, complete debt analysis as an input for ratio calculation, review of appraisal and disclosure already sent to borrowers.
Review of Trailing Documents
- Review and stage the loan to underwriting
Underwriting Cover Sheet
- Submit underwriter cover sheet detailing income calculation, ratios, debt analysis and recommended decision on the file
Data & Analytics
- Trend analysis, reporting, and dashboards
Closing & Funding Support
Pre-closing quality check
- Review of documents, information, and file to identify deficiencies prior to finalization of fees and costs associated with the approval of an application.
37% reduction in closing pend rates for a large lender.
Pre-funding quality check
- Review of documents, information, and file to identify any deficiencies and to ensure completeness of documentation prior to deal execution/ funding.
Closing worksheet initial preparation
- Input data for and review closing worksheet to compute and verify fees and associated costs based on information included in the file.
Enhancing customer satisfaction with support for 25% faster closing turn time.
Closing disclosure review and quality check
- Compare and balance details on fees and cost details between the funding system and the associated closing worksheet.