Google Cloud Migration
Cloud computing offers your business many benefits. With the growing number of web-enabled devices used in today's business environment, access to your data is even easier.
Coforge, in partnership with GCP, help you innovate, optimize cost, increase agility & scalability, and accelerate time to market with business defined outcomes.
With an intuitive interface, lower costs, preemptible instances and flexible compute options, GCP is an attractive alternative to many other cloud services. Google Cloud Platform (GCP), offered by Google, is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, and YouTube. What makes GCP unique is that it offers a variety of relational and non-relational database engines, file and object data stores, and highly automated application deployment services.
The Google Cloud Adoption Framework serves both as a map for determining where your business information technology capabilities are now, and as a guide to where you want to be. The framework assesses four themes: LEARN,LEAD,SCALE,SECURE.
It's important to remember that migration is a journey. Coforge's integrated approach of Cloud Migration to GCP includes unique blend of Process, Tools, and Technological Experts-
- GCP 7-step common strategy for migration (7R's)
- The 4-phased migration approach (Assess,Plan,Deploy,Optimize)
- Migrating from manual deployments to automated, containerized deployments
- Coforge’s FastStart Assessment Framework with Application insight
- Migrate for Compute Engine
- Cloud Foundation Toolkit
- Storage Transfer Service
- Database Migration Service
- Google Transfer Appliance
- Google Big Query Data Transfer Service
- Migrate for Anthos
- 600+ Multi-Cloud Certified Professionals
- Alliances & Partnership
- Domain Expertise
- Global Support with 24*7 support Hours