MuleSoft License Reselling
Unlock the power of MuleSoft, with Coforge
If you are looking to get more than just a piece of software, get your MuleSoft licenses through Coforge. At Coforge we offer competitive, managed, MuleSoft Licenses. We also offer additional tailoring, support, training and enablement to ensure you get the best ROI out of MuleSoft connectivity platform.
Whether it is deployed in a data center, in the cloud, or hybrid we can offer:
- Anypoint Platform subscription with off-the-shelf connectors
- Add-on subscriptions including API Manager, Analytics, and On-premises Management
- Premium connectors subscription including SAP, Oracle and Siebel
- MuleSoft Professional & Training Services subscription
We are a MuleSoft Value Added Reseller of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform™, the only unified, flexible integration platform that uses API-led connectivity to solve the most challenging connectivity problems across SOA, SaaS and APIs. This means we can offer the platform for all system integration requirements, whether on-site or in the cloud. Coupled with our expert know-how, we guarantee you will get the support your need to transform your business.
License + more: Coforge MuleSoft Services Journey
FAQs: How to get started with MuleSoft?
Some of your common questions are answered here
How is MuleSoft licensed?
The license cost of MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform™ follows an annual subscription model. The pricing plans are consistent regardless of the deployment approach taken:
- A Hybrid of the two
The Anypoint base subscription is the default entry point and other add-on functionality can be purchased on top of it. Licensing is driven by the number of cores needed to run the APIs or applications (a core is described as a unit of processing power).
How many cores do I need?
The answer depends and is something we will help you understand. Through a deep understanding of your project needs, we create an initial view of your API-led architecture.
Why purchase through a partner and not directly?
While many customers still buy directly from MuleSoft, the partner route is often the preferred choice. The reason being that a top-class partner can provide:
- A single point of contact who will take time to get to know your business and your ways of working and guides you on your MuleSoft investments
- Many partners (Like Coforge!) offer complementary software, services and support, providing a ‘one-stop-shop’.
- Partners will have a range of implementation services to help get you up and running, from consultancy and implementation through to training and development.
- Dedicated resources for your software initiative, including long term administration and support.
How do I get started with MuleSoft?
At Coforge, we recommend starting with a discovery stage to understand your current ecosystem and uncover the best approach to implementing MuleSoft solutions. To solve this, our MuleSoft consultants collaborate with you to uncover best practices, governance models, and agile delivery methods across your organization's technology landscape. We then provide a fully scoped, tailored, budgeted solution and its blueprint for your eyes only.