Airport Authority was facing great difficulties in maintaining, managing their IT infrastructure and airport operations for their 12 airports. They were looking at a centralized airports operations centre to bring in efficiencies, cost savings and process improvements by virtue of managing operations centrally.
Coforge having 3 decades of experience in handling world’s biggest airlines and airports was onboarded as their System Integrator with responsibility to provide end to end airport operations suite under Build Operate Own and Transfer (BOOT) model.
Coforge implemented Airport Operations Control centre (AOCC) with centralized Airport Operations Database and Airport Management System for their 12 airports.
- Implementation of a Unique Multi-tenant SITA AMS 6.0
- Establishment of AOCC at 12 AAI airports in integrating all their specific airport-wise requirements in the Airport Management Solution (AMS)
- Integrated 17 existing system interfaces with AODB to provide bi-directional messaging between the AODB and the other airport systems
- Implementation of IBM Web Sphere MQ Interfaces
- Creation of ICDs (Interface Control Documents) for various interfaces for multiple airports
- Collaborating with Airlines & Other Stake Holders to facilitate an automated process using the Airport Management Solutions
- Defining and streamlining AOCC processes for managing end to end flight operations
- Integration testing of AOS & other airport critical interfaces, master integration testing
- Participation in ORAT
- Operations and Maintenance Covering Infra – network, server, hardware, DC, DR, DB operations, Middleware Management and Service desk
- Creation of automation portals for various stakeholders like Air Traffic Management, Customs, and Apron Control for information exchange
- Implementation of Business Intelligence Dashboards & Reports covering Movement reports, OTP reports, and other 70 operational reports for all the airports.
- 90M Passengers and 700K aircraft movements managed from one centralized location
- Proven DC/DR Implementation resulting in 15 minutes time to rollover during disaster
- "Aecus Innovation award" for delivering ‘Uninterrupted Business and IT operations at Multiple Airports during Unprecedented Crisis