The customer was looking for a partner to help them implement and manage IAM solution and establish a security awareness program for its employees. Coforge worked with the customer in deploying an organization wide IAM solution and establishing a training and awareness program for employees.
About the Client
The client is a US-based pharmaceutical company headquartered in New Jersey.
The customer was looking for a partner to help them to enhance their cybersecurity capabilities through programs focused on:
- Improving their identity and access management capabilities by implementing IAM solutions.
- Establishing a security awareness program to educate their employees and strengthen the last line of defense.
Partnering with the client, we successfully implemented the required solutions to address customer’s requirements:
- Coforge conducted meetings with relevant stakeholders from customer organizations to understand their environment, employee distribution, applications, etc.
- Established IAM strategy for the customer using Coforge’s ACE framework.
- Implement, integrate and manage OKTA Identity cloud solution.
- Coforge performed integrations of the OKTA IAM solution with the customer’s Active Directory.
- Seamless transition and onboarding of 16 customer applications and users on the newly provisioned IAM solution.
- Performed centralized management of the organization-wide IAM policies and processes through the OKTA solution.
- Designed and implemented security awareness and training program, using Coforge PAT service, to provide role-based training for the employees.
Delivering More Value
- Delivered IAM service transformation in 2 months without disruption of services.
- Automated IAM processes for improved user experience.
- Security awareness and training program led to a 20% improvement in employee mindfulness at identifying and reporting spam emails.