The customer is a speciality insurance company providing a wide range of property and casualty insurance products and surety bonds to meet the needs of individuals and businesses. With 30+ office locations, the customer has a large footprint throughout the United States.
The Key Challenges for performance testing of Duck Creek on Demand application:
- Optimized system performance i.e. response time, scalability, and availability
- Minimal customer journey Insights
- Low-Performance coverage
- Huge rework for any minimal business scenario changes
- No common performance framework resulted in high maintenance of performance test assets
- Enhancements / Changes in functionality
- Reusable correlation framework for handling dynamic parameters for “Duck Creek OnDemand” system
- Emulate most realistic, geographically distributed network virtualization
- Customized Report Template
- MS Azure SaaS-based solution, both test lab & “Duck Creek OnDemand” system in pay as you go, model.
“Duck Creek OnDemand - Performance Testing on Cloud” enabled customers to achieve great ROI and better service delivery by enabling high performance and massive scalability to support a large number of users.
- The framework quickly updates the user path in a new recording. This automated correlation increased productivity and ensured a reduction in scripting failures and defects.
- Saved up to 33 % effort for performance script creation.
- Easier and faster script generation enables performance engineers to cover more scenarios in the allotted time. This framework enables higher productivity and can help to cover more scenarios in less time thereby improve quality and enhancing productivity.
Reduce Cycle Time
- The ability to make frequent, stable performance releases to production.
- Reduces the cycle time which directly reduced operational cost.
- Achieved a 40%-50% reduction in performance test cycle time.