The airlines were merging its low-cost carrier with its full-service arm to create a single networked airline. Cost of legacy data assets were a big concern along with the cost of services & time to market. Issues with design - complex data warehouse, performance issues, aging service requests.
Transition team setup across 6 tracks – Data Governance, DWH Platform, Technology & Tools, Process, KPI, Monitoring & Control
- Real-time Big Data architecture on AWS
- Monitoring dashboard for DWH/BI servers
- Data load optimization using Informatica.
- Technologies: Informatica, Cognos, MongoDB, AWS, Python
- SLA based managed services with committed YoY cost reduction and efficiency improvement.
- 20% reduction in IT cost
- 17% improvement on SLA achievement