Scope – Application, BASIS, Data analytics and Data Center operations
- The project was envisaged to computerize all the establishments of the Taxation Department which includes Commissionerate, Circle offices, divisional offices, Enforcement divisional offices, Appellate, Check posts and other offices located all across the state.
- Provide a completely automated tax collection process and integrated assessment and audit process without any human interventions with strict statutory control mechanisms and compliances
- 5 year post production support to provide SLA based 24*7 On-Call support and 9*5 dedicated support to address all P1 to P4 Ticket Resolution with an SLA of 2 hours for closure of P1 & P2 Incidents
- Support testing during patch and version upgrades
- Compliance audit for process, licensing both internal as well as external entities
- Implemented SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) and SAP CRM solution which is Asia’s first and largest implementation
- Provided a comprehensive bi-lingual Website for the department which was designed as a common logon for registered dealers, generic users as well as Department Officers
- Developed interfaces to third party entities such as NSDL, Banks etc. for real-time validation and updation of credentials
- Install and maintain state of the art Infrastructure
- 24x7 BASIS and Infrastructure support
- Easy and transparent process for payment of taxes, filing of returns and refunds in the form of e-filing and e-payment and Online status tracking of registration, transfers, re-registration, collections and refunds with an efficient MIS to officers
- Simplified internal processes and online transactions with less paperwork and improved efficiency.
- Expeditious disposal of functionalities through workflow based applications
- Creation of centralized knowledge repository