Security Incident Management Platform
With the breach in cybercrime becoming easier, detection of threats taking too long, response times affecting businesses, and lack of cyber skills, it has become imperative for organizations to use advanced techniques to proactively detect and respond to these threats to keep their environment safe.
Coforge addresses these challenges for the customers through the integrated Security Incident Management Platform - “SIMP” to deliver Next-Gen SOC capabilities.
SIMP Integrates security solutions to achieve a cohesive security environment, leverage current investment and optimises data sources while providing real-time preventive and detective response capabilities to increase productivity & effectiveness of IT Security.
Coforge Next-Gen Security Operations helps in SIMPlifying IT Security through our integrated platform as below:
Features of SIMP include the following:
- Alert handling powered by AI and machine learning: Up to 32% reduction in L2/L3 effort through auto-remediation & smart automation
- Orchestration library-based remediation: Verticalized use cases - 208 scenarios, 40 customizable. Automation and Orchestrations for reduced response time
- Scalable service: combined with low operations and maintenance cost
- Cross-functional architecture: leveraging existing investments to integrate with diverse data sources.
- Security Refinement and Improvement: ‘Automation first’ approach with continuous Innovation lead to Next-Gen Security.
- Reduced risk & Improved maturity: Using industry standards & controls lead to Increased Security Effectiveness
See what we have achieved
Coforge's SIMP offers distinct advantages to organizations through:
- Continuous Proactive Monitoring: Proactive and continuous monitoring of the environment powered by behavioral analysis
- Deep Inspection: Investigations on the data collected from various sources using advanced analytics
- Recovery & Remediation: Root Cause analysis to determine exactly what happened when, how, and why
- AI and Automation: Alignment of intelligence and security by embedding analytics and automation into the core of security workflows to make the greatest impact
- Reporting: Centralized risk and operations dashboard to provide 360-degree visibility