The key objective of the client was to outsource management of its Oracle identity and access management solution deployed in its environment. Coforge with our domain experience delivered a comprehensive IAM services transformed the Oracle IAM solution for improved security posture and helped the customer in achieving their objective
About the Client
The client is a fortune 500 American financial, retirement, investment and insurance company based in New York City. The customer provides services to more than 13 million individual and institutional customers in the United States.
The customer was looking for a partner to deliver the below mentioned requirements:
- Leverage the existing Oracle IAM solution to deliver, identity and access management services.
- Evaluate existing IAM policies and process, identify gaps/improvement areas and provide recommendations for enhancements.
Coforge leveraged its experience in the BFSI domain and Coforge’s ACE service to deliver IAM services with the approach described below:
- Coforge conducted meetings and workshops with the stakeholders to understand their environment, application landscape, etc.
- Leverage Coforge's ACE service in assessing and redefining the organization wide IAM policies and processes.
- Quick and seamless transition of services using Coforge’s ACE service.
- Automation of processes to deliver seamless user experience.
- Worked with customer in redefining functional roles for the users based on their roles and responsibilities in the organisation.
- Establish policies and processes to enforce risk-based access management for users.
- Automated identity governance processes to continuously monitor and review access certification.
- Continuous monitoring to identity infrastructure platform, manage integrations with directory services, applications etc
- Established framework for driving continuous improvements in the identity and access management services through periodic workshops with the customer
Delivering more value:
- Improved user experience.
- Reduced insider threats and advanced tracking of anomalies by implementing risk-based access for the users.
- Automated the manual process to increase employee productivity.
- Centralized identity governance and administration.