Process data in real-time
Coforge’s Salesforce Business Unit (formerly WHISHWORKS) designs and implements cutting-edge, real-time, streaming data solutions.
We have architected and implemented many streaming solutions for numerous organisations using Apache Kafka. We also partner with Confluent for customers that need a more complete, enterprise-grade streaming solution. Our expert team of senior consultants have deep expertise in Confluent services and Kafka support deployments that require high-availability, enterprise compliance, high-scalability, and industrial, robust operations.
Get in touch with our experts
We have helped many global organisations in successfully delivering Kafka projects involving:
- Building Kafka support clusters across different platforms (Hortonworks, MapR, Cloudera) and Cloud providers (AWS, Azure & Google Cloud), and the Confluent Services Platform.
- High performance, highly available Kafka clusters.
- Design and administration of Kafka clusters, from capacity planning to tuning clusters to meet dynamically varying workload requirements.
- High performance streaming apps, seamlessly integrating with Kafka and its ecosystem.
- Kafka Connect API and the entire Kafka Connectors’ ecosystem.
- Kafka Schema Registry and Schema Evolution.
- Multi-Datacentre Stretch Clusters, Active-Active, Active-Passive and Stretched Clusters.
- High performance, real-time streaming data pipelines using KStreams and KSQL.