TLC Project Highlights
- End-to-end transformation digitalising and automating processes and enabling self-service.
- MuleSoft APIs serve as the backbone for TLC’s digital experience solution enabling a set of rich capabilities and features to be delivered via the web and mobile application.
TLC Relationship Management (P) Ltd (TLC) is a tech product and services company providing end to end digital solutions for customer acquisition, activation, engagement, retention and loyalty predominantly within the travel and hospitality space.
Set up 20 years ago, the company is present across India with growing operations in Middle East and Africa.
End-to-end digital experiences
TLC wanted to create an end-to-end digital experience solution enabling hospitality companies to boost customer affinity and generate new revenue streams through innovative acquisition and engagement programs. However, the company’s legacy systems and processes needed a rehaul to allow it to achieve this vision.
TLC decided to modernize its infrastructure, enhance its Information Security, and invest in creating IP through digital platforms and tools including Salesforce, Adobe and MuleSoft. With these new capabilities, they aimed to create a highly customisable digital experience solution with intuitive web and mobile interface and a host of self-service features. Hospitality clients would be able to leverage TLC’s solution to offer to their customers personalised offerings, enhancing their engagement with their brand.
Get in touch with our experts
TLC selected WHISHWORKS to help them create an agile and scalable environment, seamlessly integrating its numerous new and existing data sources, internal and external, and automating many resource-intensive processes.
WHISHWORKS proposed MuleSoft’s CloudHub, a global, fully managed, multi-tenanted, secure, and highly available platform for APIs and integrations. Working with TLC, WHISHWORKS implemented CloudHub and seamlessly connected TLC’s digital platforms and on-premise systems, whilst optimising and automating many manual processes.
Faster acquisition of new customers
One of the key transformations introduced with the help of WHISHWORKS and CloudHub, was around TLC’s new customer acquisition.
Connecting the mobile and web applications with Salesforce CRM and other key back-end systems, WHISHWORKS was able to automate a big part of the new customer acquisition process, ensuring the different touchpoints (call centre, website, marketing automation tool, payment gateways, POS terminals etc) were updated in real time and worked in sync to reduce the steps required for the customer to sign up, offering a seamless experience from start to finish.
Accelerated innovation thanks to reuse
MuleSoft APIs serve as the backbone for TLC’s digital experience solution enabling a set of rich capabilities and features to be delivered via the web and mobile application.
WHISHWORKS developed these APIs with embedded reusability and governance. This means that across each successive project, TLC are able to reuse APIs from existing projects, accelerating the speed at which they can deliver new innovations in support of the business initiatives. For example, APIs built for the mobile application can be exposed to capture customer information and bookings from other channels, like website, market aggregators, resellers etc.
The benefits to TLC from following an API-led approach to connectivity have been substantial to drive real innovations in customer, partner and employee experience:
- Improved customer experience with all information readily available across channels
- Streamlined customer onboarding through a highly automated and intuitive process
- Significant reduction of the purchase-to-redemption timescale from weeks to minutes
- Greater transparency and speed of transactions
- Their mobile solution is the go-to app, where customers can view all available memberships, select the best membership for themselves, and start redeeming their offers, all at the click of a button
- Improved customer service by optimising the call centre operations
- Improved monitoring and reporting capabilities
- Faster delivery times thanks to API reusability and extensibility
- Easily iterate their solution across different hospitality brands thanks to API reusability
Sudhir Gupta – TLC
Offering innovative solutions to our clients and enabling seamless experiences for their customers is our number one objective. WHISHWORKS developed the necessary APIs to connect the different customer interfaces, shortening and enhancing the customer journey. Today our teams are able to serve customers more efficiently, whereas customers can view, compare and select the offering of their choice at a click of a button.