Establishments are under distension compression to prove that they are managing cybersecurity threats and that they have real processes and controls in place to detect, respond to, mitigate and recover from breaches and other security events.
Cyber-attacks are on the rise! Attackers are using more erudite and hostile methods that require equally assertive measures to detect, respond, and quickly adapt to new cyber threats
Cyber Defense Centers (CDC) will be the next generation SOCs that the digital economy needs in order to innovate securely and steadily. CDC will help organizations effectively protect their business assets including valuable business data and customer personal data.
To protect current and future Digital Growth & Transformation, CDC will require technological and cultural changes:
- Technology changes: Shift to upbeat model from a responsive model, focused on analytics patterns in order to distinguish emerging threats and automate the security control responses
- Cultural change: Embrace automation and orchestration
With the fast-growing pace of adoption of Digital the threat landscape has been increasing exponentially.
- Significantly improve detection and response times,
- Threat intelligence feeds give actionable risk scorings
Building the CDC
Security Operations Centers will need to undergo an in-depth change in order to implement Security Analytics. This change will require.
- ML and AI: A data lake powered by high-performance storage and analytics software makes it possible to collect, aggregate and access high volumes of data. It helps in proactively blocking cyber-attacks by integrating security analytics with key elements in the environment and leveraging intelligence gathered outside the organization (external feeds).
- Automation: Response must be instant when a threat is detected using automation, minimizing the need for human intervention, to expedite a cleanup, not only resolving the threats but also RCA and protecting against them in the future.
- HR Optimized: Cybersecurity teams can focus their resources where most needed, instead of spending valuable time detecting threats and then acting on them
Big Data Analytics
For digital transformation success multi-dimensional paradigm - Increasing the detection surface and decision velocity, decreasing reaction time, it also effectively optimizes the cost factor.
- Data Lake: Vast storage space, as well as compute, distribute and analyze data using appropriate analytics software.
- Ability to filter and seek data to see what happens in real-time or in a specific time interval.
- Aggregation of intelligence from multiple sources, analysis and sharing of threat intelligence and transforming into actionable intelligence and active response.
- Analyzing subtle differences in normal, everyday activities (Stealth behavior ) to stop the cyberattacks proactively before execution.
- Using data lake analytics to continuously search for IoCs from different sources making even years’ long persistent attacks possible to trace. With real-time threats, newly detected IoCs are sent to the active security components on the network to trace down and act upon affected systems.
Our offerings to clients
With Big Data capabilities, automation and orchestration enable’s clients/establishments to proactively protect their businesses, assets, preventing attacks from happening, containing pervasive attacks, and even hunting for threats before they become cyber-attacks.
- One platform for all big data capabilities
- Machine learning
- Data visualization
- Cybersecurity scalability