Coforge’ mobile testing services help insurance carriers and their partners in formulating and executing the right mobile app testing strategy. Our deep domain experience in insurance coupled with technical expertise in manual and automated mobile app testing, using in-house devices as well as cloud-hosted devices helps us deliver more value to our clients. We redefine your mobile experience by delivering quality, secure, and high-performance mobile apps that provide an excellent user experience.
Availability of business critical functionality on mobile apps is enabling users to initiate and manage transactions on the fly. Users expect no frills basic functionality, high performance, ease of use, and no downtime from these mobile apps. They have a significantly lower level of tolerance for apps with bugs as compared to desktop or Web users.
End-user experience of mobile apps varies from device to device and network to network. In order to deliver enhanced user experience, enterprises need to handle multiple challenges including:
- Multitude of mobile devices
- Device fragmentation and varied OS platforms
- Different types of mobile apps
- Numerous test interfaces
- Variety of testing tools
Coforge helps insurance carriers in creating a phase-wise mobile app testing roadmap after carrying out due diligence. The roadmap helps you choose the right mobile app testing platform, and design and implement proven mobile app test strategy and test plan. We also enable you to write test cases and execute processes to deliver desired business outcomes.
We provide the following service offerings, covering end-to-end lifecycle of mobile applications and the rapidly changing technology/device landscape:
- Consulting and strategy development
- Mobile Testing and Automation using Perfecto, HP Mobile Center, Experitest and Selenium
- App monitoring
- App Dynamics
To ensure cost-effective testing services for clients, Coforge has developed:
- Mobile Testing Automation Framework
- Mobile Testing Methodology
- Large North American Insurance Carrier: Conducted manual and automated testing for a Warranty Policy Management mobile app using Perfecto over the cloud
- Large Supplemental Health Insurer: Prototyped automated testing using HP Mobile Center
- Large P&C Insurer in North America: Conducted manual testing for an agent mobile site optimized for tablets
Delivering More Value
- More Automation: We help reduce testing efforts by 70% through our automation framework
- More Productivity: We reduce the regression cycle time from four days to one day—improving employee productivity
- More Exhaustive Views: Clients can view detailed test execution reports on the device with screenshots