Pega AI based Virtual LSA powered by Pega WebChat, Pega NLP, Pega RPA and Pega Knowledge to perform a thorough review of Pega applications remotely – enhancing code quality and developer effciency.
Code reviews can be manual, time-consuming and prone to human error. What’s more, these reviews are often skipped or solely based ona lead system architect’s discretion, creating a mismanagement of expectations and deployment issues.
COFORGE ‘S PEGA VIRTUAL LEAD SYSTEM ARCHITECT conducts regular reviews of Pega applications remotely, providing real-time suggestions to developers during the implementation cycle. Once set-up, the review process can be initiated as a one-time activity or scheduled to run periodically. A detailed Pega application review document is then generated and sent via email to key stakeholders.
The tool works in three easy steps:
- Schedule the review
- Virtual LSA bot examines various aspects of the Pega application (guardrails, security, performance, process fows, application maintainability, connectors etc)
- Summary of fndings are shared, together with best practices and recommendations for each application
- Allows for scheduling of reviews and automated email on completion
- Graphical representation of areas for review
- Provides recommendations and best practices
- Reduces deployment delays
- Better performing code